Friday, March 17, 2006

have you forgotten

i think i'm hallucinating.

this week i've "seen" katie kokan, bethany klein, mike barakat and nike baker.

none of the aforementioned people are actually on grove city's campus anymore. but i've been having these crazy moments where i'll really think they're here and i'll almost say hi and then i realize how insane that is and that i'm being a weird pyscho and that if i say "hi katie!" to some poor freshman that doesn't know who i am let alone who katie is, it will make the moment even weirder.

but it makes me wish they were here. and makes me wonder if i'll soon be spotting phil ezzo or chelsea white or diana petras. and this whole thing tells me that I NEED MORE SLEEP.

note: the TLC has spent days hunting me down and it's finally unavoidable: they are taking my computer. i don't know for how long or how many years of my life it will be gone, but i'm gonna miss it. TLC workers, please be good to my baby. (i actually don't love my computer enough to call it "baby" but i want to be nice to it before it goes away, maybe for good.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rainey said...

My friend Jess swears that she saw me walking into her classroom over intersession. She said she was walking alone with her friend, then sees "me" and just leaves her friend in the dust to run after me... only to realize upon entering class that, alas, it was not me. It made me feel loved anyway.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home