Wednesday, March 08, 2006

complicated

yesterday afternoon/night turned my day (which had bordered on not so great), into sheer wonderfulness.

one act auditions were incredible. i think last night's auditions may be my favorite of all time. every girl who auditioned was supposed to tell me a story. any story she wanted. any story at all. the experience was fairly incredible; the stories ranged from random to hysterical to heartbreaking. so to anyone who auditioned who may happen to read this: thank you. i so appreciated that you all were willing to open up your hearts to me like that. if only it could be a 20 women show!!

i am so excited to begin this one act. A:LASJLKEOWIKDMSGHSVCKKJD:SK.

also, and i will keep this brief and as non-mushy as possible . . . i have a great boyfriend. i have a really great boyfriend. it is one of my deepest desires that every girl i know and love could be this lucky. but i guess i don't wish that enough that i'm willing to share. =)

i am getting excited about nyc. or should i say, i am getting excited again. i have been doing a lot of job searching online, emailing old contacts, planning a trip to the city, etc. i don't know what God has for me there. but i know He has been there (or at least somewhere!) preparing a place for me. graduation is still a bit scary and overwhelming and SOON, but God has been so faithful in making my four years at college more than i could have ever dreamed. i absolutely trust that He will do the same after gcc.

well back to my new "productive day off." i'm learning to really get things done on the days i don't have class. and i like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger notkayla said...

"should i say it..."

thank you carolyn dawn johnson

seems like this has been a theme song of sorts since i started my CMT phase in tenth grade...

11:29 AM  
Blogger -K- said...

update 'cause I miss you.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home