Monday, March 13, 2006

let's be us again

it's tech week. that means my life is crazy busy (exceptionally more than usual).

but i'm proud of myself because today was a productive day:
ate breakfast/time with joel/"worked"
read for class
lunch with friends
finished schindler's list (for class . . . what a movie)
dinner with friends
gym
read for class

and tonight starts the beginning of many late night rehearsals. this week may be busy, but it's one of my favorite of the year. everything you've worked sooo hard for all semester begins to come together.

off to pew on this BEAUTIFUL day.

2 Comments:

Blogger greensing said...

i just watched schindler's list for the first time ever this weekend--breathstopping, really.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Rainey said...

Hey Mon, can you give me the specifics of the performances (dates, times, phone number to order some tickets)? I'd appreciate it.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home