Friday, January 27, 2006

oh happy day

when i grow up, i'd like to live somewhere with lots of sunshine.

it's a gorgeous day outside. and a fantastic day in every other way as well.

nothing really all that out of the ordinary has happened. just one of those wonderful days where it seems like everything is going to go right. maybe getting up early will turn into a habit. its certainly has worked out well today.

to celebrate (and because i miss katie and chelsea, as usual), i am playing "i believe in a thing called love" and dancing around the room and pretending i could be a rock singer. now tell me, does it get any better than that?

1 Comments:

Blogger -K- said...

I think I Imed you this, but I honestly can't remember. My brain is always fried Friday nights after a week of school.

I watched this special on mothers and daughters. I took notes on the "clashing points." I'll email them to you sometime.

Okay. I miss you. That's all.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home